Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Antique Hand Me Downs:




I have quite a few hand me downs from my grandma, my mom, and my aunt. This piece was given to me by my aunt and I just fell in love with the lines and the little key holes (that actually work) so for the meantime we have been using it as a make shift bar. I want to paint it a tiffany blue and distress it a little or maybe white, not sure yet, I will post when this is done. The one below kind of reminds me of it.



I love how they have placed it in the dining area
Share:

2 comments

  1. So I never realized how crafty you were! I love it! You have some really cool projects to work on. I hope they all turn out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would never paint this beautiful wood...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig