Saturday, January 29, 2011

Color Me Washington: To Grandmothers House We Go--Part One

DSC00708
DSC00696
DSC00658

DSC00651DSC00674DSC00663

DSC00648

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE ADDRESS...GO AHEAD...LOOK CLOSELY...
DSC00665
DSC00667
DSC00666
DSC00706

These are just a few shots of Washington! We went to visit Hubby's Grandma and I always get so excited to go! The colors are incredible...from the sky to the buildings..I really said...out loud.."I could live here" I know..far from the Sin City lights..but seriously...I LOVE everything about it. I have so many more pics but I shall save them for another time...So many things inspired me while we were there..but this one has to be one of my favorites! I want to re-create this in my formal living room/lounge area...so cool right?
DSC00672

Have a great Saturday!!!
Share:

3 comments

  1. so cute! where in Washington is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm not sure his grandma is in Olympia...but when I post the rest I will find out, I really loved it there!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig