Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Gibson and Ben's Chili Bowl...First night in DC

DSC00794
Not sure why he isn't smiling...haha
DSC00790
Secret Door to the Gibson
DSC00781
The Gibson
DSC00782
Truffle Oil and Mixed Nuts equals HEAVEN
DSC00783
Mrs. Grecco and amazing Olives!
DSC00786
Thrfited Lace and Beautiful curls...Sarah is pretty..
DSC00787
Love her pearls!
DSC00789
Vintage Thrifted
DSC00791

DSC00792

DSC00799
Hubby's first time at Ben's Chili Bowl

DSC00798

DSC00801
Sarah and her hubby! they were great tour guides...

DSC00803
USHERRRR

DSC00804

DSC00809

DSC00810

Sarah
Me and Sarah

I am back from DC and I am a little sad...cuz I miss this gal's FACE....We took so many pictures so I thought I would share some with all of you. After a plane ride and a near death experience...ok I MIGHT be exaggerating a bit..I don't do well with turbulence...if you follow me on twitter you probably already know that by now...anyway...

We went to the Gibson in DC...swanky little bar that has a secret door, a required 30 day RSVP time, and a very unique drink list..I ordered the bullet proof or something...tasted like licorice with mint...we ate truffle nuts and olives and had a few laughs...we then went on to the famous Ben's chili bowl to order 1 beef chili dog and 2 turkey chili dogs..both husband's decided to give us crap for ordering turkey instead of beef..I get it...but seriously...it was so good!

There are a many more pics to come so bare with me...Sarah and I both wore our vintage thrifted finds and were pretty excited about it!

looking at pictures makes me miss her face even more...so I must get back to uploading so I can stop looking at her FACE...and stop saying FACE...k bye.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Awww so were you and Sarah friends from before or from bloglandia? I have been following her for a while. Loved her lacey dress. Tell her I said to get up and go on her blog! haha. No, but I do miss her posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sarah was in my Hebrew 101 class that I taught when I worked at Hillel! She looks SO familiar and gorgeous (I think I remember a story about "permission (parmesan) cheese" - ask her if she recalls!!! You both look insanely amazing in your vintage finds! LOVE the first pic. I think it's cool that the hub isn't smiling...gives a look of intensity! That drink menu looks yummers!!!! I do so wish I could travel more. Love this blog and you are so inspiring! xoxoxoxo - Shari (Could I use any more exclamation points? I think not!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I live pretty close to DC and have never been to Ben's Chili bowl... not to mention, I went to college 7 MILES! from DC... how did I miss this?

    sorry for being a bad bloggy reader!! miss ya


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Shana, that dress is simply gorgeous!! It looks like y'all had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone look so fabulous and your dress is TDF and you look stunnig...What a great night.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig