Thursday, October 20, 2011

AZTEC Vintage

Starbucks!


Heels Elle Kohls

Dress Thrifted Goodwill Ashburn VA

Necklace Thrifted Savers

Heels Elle Kohls

Dress  Goodwill



Bag Coach Thrifted
Outfit Details:
Vintage Aztec Dress: Thrifted Goodwill Ashburn VA
Booties: Elle Kohls
Necklace: Thrifted Savers
Bracelets: Target, Saver
Bag: Coach Gifted

Do you guys remember this dress? If not....I got it HERE....at the Goodwill in Ashburn Virginia..I almost didn't get it cuz it was $8..I know...I am just glad Sarah looked at me crazy and goes..."Umm you better be getting that dress? Or I will get it!" Ever notice when someone wants something you have you want it even more...well..that is what happened with this dress...so here I am...in it...and happy..and after cussing out the guy at Goodwill for being too pricey I immediately hugged him and said I was an addict from Vegas who clearly needed to CHILL OUT...amazing how our standards change...I would of bought this in a heart beat at H&M and not cussed out a single person! I'm sorry Goodwill guy..and I thank Sarah for wanting this dress...

"New Day, New Shoe challenge" Yep..another pair I have yet to wear...I got these at Kohls after P.E. gave me her $5 Gift Certificate and 15% coupon...thanks P.E.


Share:

9 comments

  1. A truly gorgeous dress, sometimes its worth spending that bit extra on thrifty pieces. $8 is still a bargain, really

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing dress! I would have scoffed and hemmed and hawed about the $8 price too. But you absolutely made the right decision definitely worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress, amazing find!!

    <3 emma
    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimme that amazing dress!!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Erica! $8 is a pretty darn good deal. Glad you got it, but sad I didn't....haha! LOVE THAT DRESS. I'm 10% happy for you 90% jealous. HAHA.

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this dress! The pattern is stunning, the drop-waist is such a unique twist and those amazing booties give the look an adorable edge!
    I know what you mean, working at a consignment store, when someone is thinking about a piece I tried on or thought about...it just makes me think I should've gotten it when I had the chance, haha!

    http://somethingoldmeetssomethingnew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY adore this frock and those booties on you! Great look!

    alyson
    http://www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. another thrifty gorgeous dress! I love the tribal print. You are a super thrifter.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig