Monday, October 17, 2011

Date Nights & Doors Opening

me and the hubby

See, I got proof...right here...see...haha
He's such a gentlemen!

Here we are at The Tennis Champions Series with Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jim Courier and John McEnroe at the Thomas & Mack Center at UNLV
Dad sat in the 3rd row!!!

My Dad got to sit in the 3rd row...we however...did not...haha
Are you getting the picture!

So we moved!
Andre Agassi!

Andre won..sister and I were kinda crushin on Pete and Andre...just sayin...haha
Sister and IDSC01732

Pete Sampris and Andre!!

Like father like daughter...haha
DSC01734Sister

Sister hubby and me
Hubby opened the door...did you see that? I know...I was shocked too...so I took a picture. Our weekend was pretty low key...We worked out, we went to a live tennis match for the first time..i am almost positive my crunching of popcorn annoyed the heck out of the lady next to me...but a girls got to eat...haha Tennis is all kinds of awesome live..let me tell you...I especially loved the shushing section in row 114.
We then went to one of our college hang outs afterwards and quickly realized that we weren't in college anymore...since when did this place smell like a sweaty sock? Maybe it did but we never noticed? haha Oh and the hubby and I were editing...and editing....and more editing...umm P.E. and I might have filmed a little too much..but I say...it doesn't matter! It's pretty funny...or at least I think so! haha
Thanks for linking up! You still can to Thrifters Anonymous!!


Share:

4 comments

  1. Awesome pics! Orange is definitely your color :) That last pic at the end is so cute of all of you.

    xoxo

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i so want to be a thrifter anonymous-er, but i can't figure out how to embed the little doo dad into my sidebar-- when i go to design, and click on "add gadget" it only has a URL option. WHAT TO DO??

    thanks!
    remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend! I have to show my hubby the doors opening! We have a date coming up! LOL!

    Elle
    www.istylellc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should be appreciative of my boo who has not let me touch a door or a chair in 4 years. He has saved me from countless germs. Looks like you guys had fun at the match.

    P.E.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig