Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2 Dogs, 2 Cats, and a Menorah

Star DavidSophie
SampsonBird Feeder
picnikfile_bgsDJgOscar
SashaKilbourn
Happy HanukkahPups

The first night of Hanukkah was a success...Sophie, Sampson, Sasha, & Oscars helped light the Menorah and sang a diddy about a Dreidle...and this was just Day 1!  I know...us Jews know how to celebrate...Just wait untill we bust out the Gelt! I mean what is better than Gold Foil covered mediocre chocolate! haha yeah..I said french fries too...

These are my babies...I know...they are not REAL human babies...but let's face it...I'm an animal lover...I also like things in pairs...


I had made a video showing you some items I bought to decorate around the house HERE, and here is a quick video of how it turned out! Sorry about the lighting..

Share:

2 comments

  1. What beautiful pictures! And your dogs are adorable. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    peace&love, Jill
    Help! How do I wear this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is lovely, festive, and adorable! I love the low light pictures, it just shows off the atmosphere and feel to it. Doggy is beyond cute :)
    Happy Hanukkah to you and your loved ones!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig