Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Silver Lining

Tights Marshalls

DSC03812

Vintage Blazer Savers

DSC03804

picnikfile_je4Kiw

Dress BCBG
Outfit Details:
Vintage Blazer: Thrifted Savers
Dress: BCBG Thrifted Savers
Tights: Marshalls
Booties: Buffalo Exchange
Bracelets: Jewelmint & F21
Rings: Jewelmint & Grandma

I am home from a wonderful weekend with the hubby's fam and what a wonderful weekend it was...lot's of laughter, eating, and gift opening...This week seems to be literally flying by and I am ready for this year to be over...We almost lost my baby boy Sampson last week and let's just say I was quickly faced with the reality that I may never be ready to have children..OR I am freakishly in LOVE with my animals...either way..he seems to be doing better and thanks to my best friends and my sister...he was well taken care of...

It is my mothers birthday today...and I wish I could take her shopping...followed by a movie...then Moroccan mint tea at one of our favorite local restaurants....Happy Birthday Momma...you are really missed...

Will be posting some pics from the weekend in SEATTLE,,,not Alaska..apparently I was out of it when I wrote my last post....Went thrifting with the hubby and ate a whole lot...luckily the eating was followed by lots of walking...I am also happy we were not in Alaska as it was 40 below...I was ok with 30 degrees in Seattle...haha


Share:

4 comments

  1. That jacket is so fun! Feel like you can wear it with anything. Have fun in Seattle... have been dying to visit; have a great friend that lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Its awesome to have inlaws that you love and get along with :) Golly I love those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I absolutely love the rings :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! That jacket and those tights are pure HOTNESS!!!

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig