Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Virtual Obsession

So I am sure most of you have seen or heard about this virtual mirror, and most of you have seen this thrifty diva try it...I was super intrigued so I tried it myself..haha other than the fact that I couldn't get my face the right size, or the eyeglasses, it was so much fun.

glasses.com 8glasses.com 7
glasses.com 12glasses.com 9

See, I wear prescription eyeglasses at night when I am driving. I only have one pair and they are starting to look a little busted if you know what I mean...as most of you know, I am a thrifty kind of gal so the $350 glasses are not gonna fly...I made that mistake once before, and I even have insurance!

Anyway, after reading Stacey's post on GlassesUSA.com I was immediately obsessed, I have been pinning the crap out of these glasses and I have pretty much "virtually" tried on every single one. I am loving the vintage set, and wanna take a guess as to how much they are? C'mon...guess...

The majority of the glasses frames are less then $100, some are even less then $50....I already have a pair of red glasses, that I have worn in this post, so I am thinking brown or black...These ones might be my favorite!
I love the fact that they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a  refer-a-friend program, which I am hoping Stacey will do! haha hi friend :O) I need some glasses! They have a Facebook page and Twitter. I obviously follow both...here are some discounts you can take advantage of, I know I am!

Take 20% off any pair of eyeglasses and get FREE US shipping with the code: New2012
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

If you have used them or are thinking about it let me know! Would love to hear your thoughts...will let you guys know what I go with! Have fun!

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the first and last ones on you. You really do look great in all of them, but if I had to narrow it down it would be between those two.

    I don't wear glasses, but my boyfriend does. So this is a really great site. Thanks for sharing :)

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig