Friday, February 17, 2012

EPIC

This is me all innocent getting ready to find me some workout tops and lunch bags...
Goodwill

This is me all "ummm you have no idea what I just found!!!" haha
picnikfile_FPubm3
Outfit Details
Rain Coat- Geoffrey Beene Thrifted Savers
Wide Leg Pants- Michael Kors Marshalls
Heels- Jessica Simpson
Vintage Sweater- Thrifted Goodwill of SN Neveada
Bag- Gifted P.E.

A quick stop at the Goodwill Superstore on Torrey Pines and Sahara in Las Vegas with P.E.Looking for a lunch bag and workout tops..turned into the most epic trip of my entire life...that's right...see how serious I am in that picture up there...that's cuz...I may have found the most amazing Vintage find EVER...ok I know I am being dramatic...but just you wait....Mondays Thrifters Anonymous Meeting is going to be EPIC...haha my hubby always uses that word...haha

Oh and I also found out that when you wear a rain coat..and its NOT raining...it makes this swishy, shower curtain noise...definitely not the kind of jacket you wanna wear when you are lurking....haha

Share:

6 comments

  1. Ohhhh the suspense!!!! lol....Love those pants btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you find!!!!??? You can just tell me, I wont tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rain coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great raincoat! I actually couldn't tell it was a raincoat... Also, I love the wide-leg pants. And you got it from Marshalls. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rain coat looks amazing! :) Does not even look like one.


    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig