Thursday, March 22, 2012

Neutral Animal

Pants Banana Republic

Top my Mom's

bracelet thrifted savers

Belt Thrifted Savers

Heels Tahari Marshalls
Outfit Details
Top- My Mom's
Pants- Banana Republic (looong time ago)
Heels- Tahari Marshalls
Bracelet- F21, Thrifted Savers
Earrings- Hottie

Hi.
I'm so tired...like beyond tired...
I feel like my only time to really relax is between 11pm and midnight...which really doesn't leave me a lot of time to sleep...ya know... ughh..anyway...I would tell you I cried watching Greys again...but I have already done that...so.,,anyway...my washing machine is starting to make this  "I'm gonna blow up" sound...so I am gonna go see to that and go to bed...it will be Thursday when you read this...and then I will do it all over again! HA!

Share:

8 comments

  1. Shana, there's no better combination than a neutral and animal print. How can you go wrong? You look really great on one hour of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful photos of you! I love that big bracelet you have on!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great. I have the same bracelet from F21 :)
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! i am wearing leopard today too! :D

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig