Thursday, May 17, 2012

Where We Went and What We Did

DSC05812DSC05818 DSC05816DSC05817 DSC05815DSC05814 DSC05809DSC05811

Kabuki is a great sushi place in Town Square, where the hubby and I ate yummy tuna...

We  ventured to the Premium Outlet Malls to return a pair of shoes I got for him for his birthday...and replaced them with a new pair of shoes for moi...these will be great for plyo's and days where we are inside the gym...doing ridiculousness..$40!!! The gift worked out well haha

The Container Store opened up in Las Vegas!!! Now I can buy overpriced organizational stuff that I will eventually use to organize my junk...haha I did however find a new shower caddy that fits over the glass in our shower! It's pretty awesome...otherwise I might just stick to Marshalls and Ross...

Finally got my FREE lipstick from MAC by turning in empty containers...Costa Chic and Morange...My two new favorite colors

That's us holding hands...So many things going on that I don't actually remember the last time we held hands...so I took a picture of it...you know...to remember that moment haha

An awesome car parked in the street at Town Square

RAVE...the newest theater in Vegas...we saw the Avengers...and I LOVED it...seriously...it was a good time...even if I chewed a whole pack of gum while smelling the buttery deliciousness of popcorn...my four pack is worth it...
Share:

3 comments

  1. Looks like such a fun date night! Happy birthday to your Hubby. And happy fun purchases for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kabuki...town square is such a great place to hang out, eat and shop. Happy belated birthday to your hubby. You two are so cute together. I live here in Vegas too so if I ever see you out shopping, I'll definitely come by and say hello to you.

    divina

    sheworethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely looks like a fabulous time! I can't wait for our date night tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig