Friday, June 08, 2012

An Outfit Post

DSC06184 DSC06185 DSC06186 DSC06188
Outfit Details
Top: Old Navy (recently, on sale for $4!)
Skirt: Thrifted Savers
Loafers: Colin Stuart Thrifted Salvation Army
Bracelets: Vintage (Grandma's, Thrifted, F21)

FINALLY...made it to see P.E. We took some pictures and made a video...we ate lunch together and I was on my way...boy do I miss her...I miss you guys too! I feel like I have been a little MIA. I do still wear clothes everyday..I just don't think I have been excited about them since we haven't taken pictures!  If you follow my Facebook then you know what I have been up to...I am hoping to fill you guys in...I am starting my count down to the competition and will document each week as we get closer...it has seriously been an incredible journey...but the real journey begins now! 

So excited about the giveaway happening, an upcoming VIP visit to Savers and Haul, and so much more! I also want to get some questions answered on recipes etc. Some of you ask in the comments but then I can't email you...so please...if you have any questions at all email me at dhnshana@aol.com for now!

Enjoy and Have a wonderful weekend!

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love your outfit! Gorgeous :) What does P.E stand for?

    Georgia
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Georgia Photographer Extraordinaire:)

    Shana...I admire your makc-up. How about a tutorial...??

    -Diana
    thisonegirlsays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shana looking cute as usual :)

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog. Absolutely L-O-V-E it and now, I am going to Old Navy. I live for that store.

    Yanira
    http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig