Monday, August 19, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls #ProjectFAB #marshallsdressingroom Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Troy
Thriftanista in the City
comfortable and well made just fab shoes
THRIFT Jewel Queen green sequin blouse TJMAX Rampage little black shorts GIFT JustFab snakeskinankle strap sandals

First off...you know how I feel about sequins...second off...not only are you todays Thrifers Anonymous Member of the week but you are also the winner of the ThredUP giveaway!!! SO go you!! haha Didn't plan that...and what a surprise! Girl...you are one of my favorite blogger friends and sometimes I sense we are always thinking the same...your are one fashionable lady and your thrifting skills are one to be admired....Get your butt to Vegas so P.E.and I can go shopping with you! and wear that Sequin top while your at it! Get it girl...CAN NOT WAIT TO see you style ThredUp gear in your posts! You must share what you order with me!If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

As a #projectFAB blogger..I went ahead and did my duties of checking out Marshalls for your guys...YOU ARE WELCOME..Tagging my Instagram and Twitter with #marshallsdressingroom and #thriftersanonymous you will see what is going on at Marshalls and check out the latest items on sale!YAY .haha and if you haven't been in a while..NOW is the time to go...EVERYTHING Is on sale...and when I say sale I mean they are practically giving away $100 pair of jeans...ALL of the designer brands...and all under $20...Here are just a few I was loving...and stay tuned I have some special #marshalls #fabfound posts coming up!

So I was at the Juicy Couture store here  in Vegas and I was basically just completely baffled as to why anyone would pay $200 for a velour sweatsuit...do people still wear those? haha just kidding...but seriously...WHY is it so expensive? Anyway I was smelling some of the fragrances...and ummm they are actually pretty amazing...then to see them at Marshalls for $20...umm YES PLEASE.

 These designer shorts were originally $80 down to $10
 $7 lace shorts...originally $50
 umm how cute! They were too big in the waist dang it...but so freaking cute! and only $10???

 Loved this PJK suede skirt...ummmmm I kinda want to go back and get it.. $20 originally $99
 Joie shorts...yep...didn't fit me a little too big...dang it...


 White skinny jeans from Paige..I am going back to get these

lips...

You can't really see but this has black and white stripes...I LOVE These workout pants...
 Yes, those are buttons..on the bottom!
 I now have 4 of these bras...LOVE!
 They have the BCBG bracelets for $8!!!
 LOVE

Did you guys go to Marshalls?
 If so TAG on Instagram, Twitter, #thriftersanonymous and I will share your finds with everyone!!


Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

9 comments

  1. This is awesome! I heart Marshalls and their big deals on designer items...Great finds btw! You should def go back and get those white Paiges! I pay $100 for those things :)
    xx
    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Shana! My mom lives in Vegas. I will definitely be out that way again soon. Will bring sequins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thriftanista in the City is fabulous!! Congrats!! And I love those polka-dot pants from Marshall's. TOO cute!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Maeshals in Canada! Just took a friend there to help her find her style, we had so much fun and I love the labeled hooks in the dressing rooms!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to send you some cash for those Joie shorts and the lips tee! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great sale. How many items did you end up with? And Thriftanista's outfit is sublime. Excellent choice. Have a great week and thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super love Marshalls and TJMaxx. Went this past week and got three different things with stripes, cuz I love stripes too! A casual button down, a top, and a maxi. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So.. you're in Vegas? Have you ever been to the TJMaxx near the strip? My brother manages the store. TJMaxx and Marshall's are wonderful places!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig