Saturday, April 19, 2014

Confessions of a Boudoir Spokesmodel: Uye Surana Lingerie Love



So honored to have been featured in last months Shutter Magazine! Stacei Frazier is a monthly contributor for the magazine now and well..she is truly amazing at what she does. A pioneer for a Spokesomodel program in the Boudoir Industry, I am honored to have been able to be a part of this journey! The magazine is free and you can learn all about the program and see how we have taken this to the next level! We have some exciting things planned for this year, I am bursting with ideas!!! Anyway, check out the article and let me know what you think!!! You can also head on over to Haute Shots Boudoir Photography Blog and see what we have been up to lately!!

Now on to some lingerie! Being in boudoir I am always trying to find a new designer or a new look...I mean reality is...it has all been done before...and I know we as a team are unique but when I come across a designer that catches my eye I scream in excitement...and Uye Surana is one of them!

Uye Surana is a New York based and manufactured label that really brings together clothing that is not only wearable but uniue and sexy at the same time. I don't often think of lingerie as loungewear but that is what this lingerie evokes. The designer, Monica Wesley, formed the name Uye Surana as an alias for her label from family names. Layering pieces is what she is known for, wearable pieces... Her latest inspiration was Rihannas style...both effortless and chic...sexy... My favorite are the cut out shorts, and the lace bra. You can see more from her collection HERE.

Rihanna GTL





 


Would love to hear of new designers or lingerie! Have a wonderful Weekend! Happy Easter and Passover to all!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig