Monday, May 30, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

The Monday's Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to
Haley from

If you are wondering what that adorable headband is made of ....well it's a necktie...haha...yep...and I am now in the market for amazing neckties...cuz this is AWESOME! Haley from Fashionista for less linked up this headband/necktie on last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Link Up. She made these and there are a ton on her site so go and check it out. She is so crafty and I love seeing what she has come up with. Click on her Projects link and you can check out all of her great projects!

Thank you for sharing Haley and please keep linking up your great ideas!!!!

I have so many great pics from our first Thrifters Anonymous Link up but I am running a tad bit behind so I will leave you with some pics from the thrift store and one of my favorite thrifted dresses, it was all of about $5 from Savers and I adore it!

picnikfile_pvejo-
DSC06263
                                      
DSC05942
Sneak Peek into my finds!! This is a 1/4 of what I got!!!!

If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!
Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Heres how it works...

  • Click on the "Click here to enter" button below
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted, or handmade, or just plain cool and deserving of being in the club in 50 words or less, even if it's just cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
Share:

5 comments

  1. What a great dress! I am DYING to go to Savers when I get there!

    PS - The linky entries are awesome! I love the "grandma dress" gone chic!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go
    www.greccoagogo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that first shirt in that picture, if you ever need a home for it... let me know =)

    haha <3

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous in that dress, such a nice color on you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl we have twinner link ups! Ana and I are starting our Thriftaholics Anonymous weekly link up next week this is so crazy and fun! We should team up!

    Meet Virginia Design
    Check out my Giveaway from Stella & Dot!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig