Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More from our Trip!

Ok, I am really behind so I just wanted to post some pics I thought you would like!

We traveled to Europe in July of 08 and it was amazing..from Paris to Germany..we travelled through Frankfurt ( the red light district) to The Norshwienstien Castle in Germany to Rosenberg where we experienced an old tradition...we then drove to Munich...(no speeding limit) and came upon Marc Shroeder! who was amazing..he showed us the town, and treated us to a traditional German Feast! THANK YOU! We went through Dachau Concentration Camp and re-lived the horrible acts of Hitler...then went on in our journey to Westminster Abbey in London...what an incredible place! I will post more but here is some for your enjoyment!
Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig