Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally...Our Photoshoot

So Adam and I got married September 10, 2006 and had an incredible photgrapher John Michael Cooper of http://www.altf.com/ well long story short...life happened and we never got our wedding photo shoot...but we were honored to be a part of a workshop which featured new photogs and amazing work like this...


So I after two years I thought.." I really don't need another pic in my wedding dress!" So we called John and we booked the appointment with no mission, no where in particular..and we had a blast...Here are just a few!














Share:

2 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig