Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Fashion Week: Tuesday

Ok, I am behind in publishing these posts, I wish I had more time. I am actually waiting for a client as I do this on my laptop :O) I must say, I have found myself pulling all my fun colors out of the closet ever since I started this! You always know what mood I am in when I am wearing black, grey, or beige. I will admit that when I have meetings all day I can not and will not wear my hair down, which is why it is in a bun again. I recently picked this granny skirt up at a thrift store for $4.99 marked 50% OFF!

I don't know if most of you know but thrift stores give discounts as if it wasn't cheap enough. I just loved the color and did I mention it had elastic in the waist? So comfortable. I am sure most of you feel the same, but I get so excited when I find a deal and something unique. I can spend $100 on something and throw it on the floor, but not my $4.99 granny skirt! hahaha My husband laughs at me all the time. I will very meticulously put away all of my thrifted items, but my ridiculously overpriced jeans will be sitting on the floor in our closet...oh priorities! I also love this shirt, for some reason flowers and buttons make me happy lately. I also decided to wear lipstick, maybe I will wash my hair tomorrow ;O)


I am wearing:
Granny skirt: Thrifted $2.50
Shirt: Zoe + Skye
Shoes: BCBG Girls
Belt: Thrifted $ .99

I promise I will stop using my phone as the camera
Share:

3 comments

  1. LOVE those shoes. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit. this is something I would def wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... you look like a million bucks! i've been looking for a good thift skirt, but haven't come across a good one yet.

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig