Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vintage and Tulips


Day 9


DSC01939DSC01941

Day 8

DSC01911DSC01914

DSC01909

DSC01920
Shoes: Joey Thrifted, Tights: Betsy Johnson Marshalls, Skirt: Kenar, Shirt: Vintage Thrifted, Ring: Diomond bow Banana Republic, Bracelet: Gifted Thanks Grandma Alda!, Purse: Vintage Thrifted

 What a beautiful day it was, and I love so many things about this shirt:
  1. It was $2.50 at Savers
  2. It has tulip sleeves!
  3. It ties in the front
  4. It has a peter pan collar
  5. It's RED!
Just so you know, that makes a great thrifted item...and if you look closely it was missing a button so when I wear it instead of sewing a buttom, I choose an earring and slip it in the hole...Works everytime!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that shirt AND your hair!!! I went to Savers over the weekend and got my girls a ton of brand new shirts from Juicy, Justice and Children's Place for less than $40! Included in that tally was a cute fake Louis Vuitton bag for my little 2-year old AND 4 new Land's End tops for me! I HEART Savers! I'm going to post my finds on my blog! Email me on FB so I can send you an invite to become a follower!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig