Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nautical Trend, Remixed

Nautical Remixed

Nautical Remixed

Nautical Remixed

Nautical Remixed

Nautical Remixed

Red, White, Blue Remixed
Shoes: Vince V Camuto Nordstroms Rack, Skirt: Ann Taylor: Thrifted, Belt: Thrifted, Shirt: Thrifted, Purse: Coach Gifted

Well I am late, and not that kind of late. It is Passover for all you Jews out there and there is a lot of cooking and drinking and laughing going on in our house! I've always loved this time of year, as kids we would go to my grandma's house and spend hours and hours with the family. As time has gone by, and the family has became smaller, I sometimes find myself wishing I was 10 again. This year we had a special blessing at the table and that was my grandpa. He recently suffered from a major stroke and we are so lucky he is even here. But last night he joined us for Passover dinner and it was so wonderful to have him there.My dad worked so hard to get him to the table, I am so blessed to have my family around me.

That is what I have been up to. Oh and apparently I am allergic to grape fruit. I totally had an allergic reaction to grapefruit today, hives, itchy, dizzy...yeah..never happened before. It seems as I get older I just keep finding things I can't eat, anyone else having this problem?

Anyway, this was my take on the nautical trend going on right now. I really loved the combination of this blue, red, and the beige and black. I kinda felt like a stepford wife in this outfit, except minus the baking, cleaning, and obeying...haha

P.S. Don't forget to enter my $50 Gift Certificate to Trashy Vintage Giveaway!!!! You can find new items in the store almost everyday. If you like unique, vintage, or just plain cute clothes you will love this eclectic store. Go and show them some love on their facebook and let them know you are coming from Colorblind. This is my gift to everyone for being my inspiration through this journey through life, fashion, and fitness.
 THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Here is a dress from the store, I am loving this one right now!

Trashy Vintage










Share:

12 comments

  1. So pretty! Loving the skirt :) x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo! So bold and beautiful!! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit, i love how bold the blue shirt is with the b&w skirt and the red belt and purse are such great accent pieces! you look amazing! how wonderful to have your Grandpa with you, ahh this makes me miss all my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are gorgeous- and your outfits make me smile...full of colors! Have a great day shana! xo

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered your give-a-way and I wanted to give you the link to mine! Vintage LOVERS unite!

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-day-ever-give-wayyyyyyyy.html

    <3 emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love this. What is that nail polish?? I love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're outfit is gorgeous; I love the combo of blue, black and red. Gorgeous! Happy Passover!

    gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay! Who would have ever thought a turquoise shirt with a black and white skirt, a red belt, and a tan purse would go together! WOWsers I love the look. Okay. You beautiful complexion makes everything fabulous!
    New found fan from No Model Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! You're a beauty.

    Thank God your grandpa got to be at that special dinner with your family! God is good. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit and the poses! You look so beautiful!!!

    Just found your blog today, and I will be back!

    -The Glamorous Army Wife
    http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the love! I love the outfit, very Susie Homemaker gone wild! :) Looks sunny in the lower end of the state, here in Elko it is snowing....oh yes I said it SNOWING! UGH! But, regardless I am wearing flip flops today, yep just did that!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig