Monday, June 20, 2011

Into the Blue

Shoes Steve Madden

Skirt Banana Republic
Top Thrifted Savers

Necklace Walmart

Skirt Banana Republic

In the Blue

Yeah..the walls were kinda gross
Outfit Detials
Shoes: Steve Madden
Skirt: Banana Republic (On sale $15)
Top: Thrifted Savers
Necklace: Walmart
Bracelet: Thrifted Savers

 
Well, by the look of my face in this last picture you can tell this was not the most pleasant location! haha Quickly realized that I was lookin all cheery in a dark and stinky grease pit. I recently discovered that Banana Republic has the most amazing sales...which kinda negates the original price? Ya know what I mean...like when it states that it used to be $89.99 and is now priced at $14.99? OK...I 'll take it...so I did...and I love this skirt! The detail at the bottom sold me...I also loved this top from Savers I found. I know it's kinda 90's but the colors were so bright and the ruffles were perfect. Anyway, I had such an amazing weekend! Met up with a great friend, had a killer workout..which I can not wait to begin showing you "A Second Look Project" FINALLY..and had a wonderful Father's Day! Sister and I planned a secret extravaganza for Dad and I must say we pulled it off! I hope he loved it!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend too, I also hope you guys saw this weeks Thrifters Anonymous Link Up..cuz the member of the week was gorgeous...and I will be creating the lace shorts she made! So Check it! It's not too late to join either...the linky will be open for a couple of days!




Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the way you can make DUMPSTERS look chic. This skirt was a total steal! I stopped going into Banana Republic a while ago because I feel all self conscious because it's not my 'scene'. But if you can get these kinds of deals I'll have to stop in next time I am shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm THANK YOU!!! haha I think..haha Oh my gosh Loren..I totally fell ya on Banana...but every once in a while you find some great stuff...I only shop the sale section obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shana, I am doing great! How are ya? I linked up bec I love this thrifted finds linky party, I wait every monday for it :)

    P.S. You look AMAZZZZZZZZZZING in blue, seriously!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY! and, low how you also wear your bracelets higher up on the arm. woohoo!
    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shana, you look gorgeous!! I love the bright blues and that skirt is so pretty!!

    You and photographer extraordinaire must get filthy scoping out fun places to shoot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! The blue is a great color on you. Your heels are pretty awesome too! Great deal on the skirt. I never go to Banana Republic but probably should!

    Love your photo location. Don't think I could pull it off as good as you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig