Monday, June 06, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

The Monday's Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to

So Thrifters Anonymous is more than just clothes but furniture too! This chest was a thrifted piece and it was painted in this lovely shabby chic white. Her husband has a black one, how cute is that? I am in LOVE with the handles! Check out From My Green Chair as she has a really cute chair she painted red! Keep linking up your thrifted finds and if you missed last weeks link up you can check it out here Thrifters Anonymous Link Up.

Thank you for sharing!!!!

So I have tons of new finds from my SAVERS Extravaganza but here are a couple more pics I didn't post~

Savers: Coat $11.99
Savers $11.99
Savers: Dress $4.99
Savers $4.99

DSC06593
Savers Fedora $3.99
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!
Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Heres how it works...

  • Click on the "Click here to enter" button below
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted, or handmade, or just plain cool and deserving of being in the club in 50 words or less, even if it's just cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!

Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting. I don't know what a Savers is but I sure wish I had one nearby! I'd be buying everything up at those prices.
    Kim from tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the floral handles on the dresser too! And I'm excited that I finally got a chance to link up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chest of drawers! Reminds me of one I have that I can repaint.....

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go
    www.greccoagogo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dresser is a GOLDEN FIND :) Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO INCREDIBLY honored to be featured on your blog!!! Yay thrifters anonymous!!! I got the knobs at World Market!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig