Friday, June 17, 2011

We almost missed the sun..

Semi- In Love the Sun goes down

I Semi Love My Clothes

So Photographer Extraordinaire was a little confused..and quite frankly pissed...that I totally didn't share these pics above. See, recently we did a shoot with a huge semi, you can see it here. We had just finished up a shoot with the most amazing photographer John Michael Cooper of Altf, and we ran across the street to take pics...I noticed the sun was setting...and for those of you who are not familiar with Vegas sun...when it goes down..it goes down FAST...so I was screaming at photographer extraordinaire... "HURRRYYYY it is going.....GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND TAKE A PICTURE!!!!" yeah...she almost twisted her ankle and fell trying to get these shots...literally two shots when the sun VANISHED.
She got some gorgeous shots and these two were no exception.

Ok, happy Friday..


 


Share:

3 comments

  1. you really have the most fantastic pics on your blog! I think it has a lot to do with the fact that you are gorgeous!

    I want to come to Vegas... to see umm the sun.... ok fine I want to come to experience vegas!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographer Extraordinaire is uh-mazing!! It doesn't hurt that she has such a great subject to work with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I heart photographer extraordinaire.......

    What cool pics! I love the back drop in all of your photos.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig