Friday, September 30, 2011

Chic Friend

Chic Friend Friday

Briefcase My Mom

Top Thrifted Savers

Flower Ring Foggy Morning Jewelry

Heels BCBG Marshalls
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted Savers
Dress: Thrifted Savers
Heels: BCBG Marshalls
Red Ruby Ring: Grandma
Watch,Bracelet, and Earrings: Savers
Briefcase: Mom
Head on over here today, where I'm talking about some of my fashion must haves and chatting with Inez of Style Chic 360. Inez seems to think I am chic...haha I laugh..bahahaha .and I am so humbled to have such amazing bloggy friends...who think I'm chic...

Have a wonderful weekend...I plan on NOT stressing out and SLEEPING IN! I think we're gonna do some filming in one of my favorite thrift stores...and maybe...just maybe...there will be a video for all of you thrifters on Monday :O)

Oh and don't forget to start WEARING all of your shoes...ok not all of them at once...you get me haha...Saturday I will start my new challenge " New Day, New Shoes" some of my friends are going to post pics of their shoes on my facebook wall here...or you can post a pic on this page here.






Share:

11 comments

  1. You look incredible! I always am amazed by the great things you come up with. You just have a creative brain!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic color. You look amazing in it. Such a cute outfit.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute color on that dress its one of my favessss! You look great.
    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, love this idea of the almost sleeveless blouse under the dress! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shana,
    Thank you again for agreeing to the feature! truly admire your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could do the cat call whistle, I'd be doing it for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt/dress combo is genius :) Absoulely impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could whistle loud enough for you to hear me, I would...because that dress is hot! You look incredibly glam :) Perfect styling from your hair to your shoes...and the glasses on your bag are cute w/the whole outfit!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig