Saturday, September 17, 2011

Virgin Mobile FreeFest

The gang

FreeFest

Funnel Cake!

picnikfile_wFovnK

Sarah!

Not Sure..hahaThe Well!

DSC00841

Mustache!

Lindsey, Sarah, Me!

Night Concerts

DSC00871

DSC00879

Sarah, her husband, and her friends were so much fun...the second day was spent at the Merriweather Post Pavilion watching some incredible bands at the Verizon Wireless FreeFest !!! The Black Keys, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals (She was amazing), BIG SEAN haha he was actually really good...Tv on the Radio was awesome....and DeadMous...Minus the swarm of bees and constant smell of poo...it was an awesome day. I needed some sort of music revival...I go through these crazy spells of music obsession and music depression...

Thank you Sarah for waking me up...This was only the second day...I don't have any pictures of the massive slice of pizza the hubby got after...let's just say it was REALLY REALLY BIG...and that's all he could talk about the next morning...I guess he really isn't a music person...haha

 


Share:

2 comments

  1. What a great weekend! You really know how to rock a mustache in that one photo! Haha. Love you so much. PLEASE post the pic of you in that amazing indian looking dress. I've been thinking about it NON STOP!

    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had loads of fun! great blog! I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll follow me too!

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig