Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What month is it?

Top H&M

Boyfriend Jeans Banana Republic Thrifted

Heels Tahari Marshalls


Belt Thrifted

Earrings F21
Outfit Details
Fringe Top: H&M
Braided Belt: Thrifted Savers
Boyfriend Jeans: Banana Republic Thrifted Savers
Heels: Tahari Marshalls
Gold Leaf Earrings: F21

Can you believe it is September...and almost October? I mean seriously...this year has really just gone by so quickly and I am beyond excited for Fall, pumpkins, that cool breeze we get in Vegas at night, and dressing up in a costume and allowing myself to over indulge...meanwhile I will enjoy the rest of September by wearing all of my thrifted finds, saying goodbye to some of my old ones (you can soon shop my closet if ya want...cuz well...my closet done exploded on me) anyway...

Can I just say you guys are so awesome..I seriously wish I had more time to visit all of you..and thank you personally for all of your feedback, comments, and sharing all of your thrifted finds!!! I have started a new album on my facebook page to share all of my friends, that's  you, pictures of their thrifted finds...you can find them here...oh and remember P.E.'s (Photographer Extraordinaire) A Second Look Project? well I know it's been a while and I know you have seen how amazing she looks...but I will be giving an update soon...

Happy Tuesday...





Share:

16 comments

  1. The Fringe Top is sooo cute & FUN looking... you look GORGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous top...I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, absolutely I want to shop your closet! Especially if it means I'll get to look as gorgeous as you do! ;) Speaking of which, you're looking gorgeous! I love that fringe blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top looks so good on you! Is it silk? I also really like those earrings. They look like they would go great with any printed top or dress because they're so delicate and don't take away from the rest of the outfit. It's a nice touch!

    Those jeans are a great find. Man, I don't know how you do it. Even the color is divine. I'm picky about my jeans so that's probably why I don't buy very many.

    Have a great Tuesday! :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic- I LOVE your top! I was just thinking today that September has flew by. Christmas will be here before you know it & then 2012 will be upon us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i Love that blouse it's sooooo pretty and so are you!

    I wish I lived in Vegas! :)

    I also wish I had more time to visit others blogs. Life has been so hectic lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love that shirt. It is beyond adorable. Oh, I cannot wait to shop your closet! That is so much fun!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning. AND YES! This year is FLYING by.

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of the top and the added fringe is fun. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I remember that from your video! Soo cool. And I love your shoes. I havent linked up in forever. I need to get on that. October can be here now, I dont mind. It was still 101 today. I know I cant complain though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's an awesome top! very cute print!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit and the high bun!!
    http://fashunbeesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How come I never see anything fabulous like this blouse when I go to H and M?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig