Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...photos...and more photos...

We had such a great time taking pictures today I thought I would share them with you...enjoy...
thrilla Sara Sue

Thrilla Theodora

Thrilla Edith

thrilla Killaz

Edith

Yep haha

SMILE!

picnikfile_vrtzoa

picnikfile_aEHl26

picnikfile_9_cRiD

picnikfile_LGDzkP

Edith really wanted to win this raffle....
I am praying I win!

TT

She didn't win...
She didn't win

But we won BEST GROUP COSTUME!!!!
WE WON!

The hubby was excited...
P.E. and hubby

Isn't he dreamy...haha
the hubby

This is what I came home to...
DSC02078

DSC02080

Hope you guys had a great day...tomorrow we are back to normal clothes...and work work work...
Share:

10 comments

  1. Hahaha! These pictures are all so awesome! From the zombie makeup to the cute dogs.

    Those are probably the best zombie costumes I've ever seen. I think it's because of the clothes and specific accessories you guys chose for each of you. The poses definitely help! :)

    xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! It looks like you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is so spooky cute! You girls cracked me up, so fun!

    mongs,
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G you guys are incredibly creative. Amazing costumes :) && I love the zombie poses!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those costumes are great!! and the dogs are adorable...next year i'm going to have my pup dress up too.

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so much fun! Your costumes turned out great! Thanks for sharing!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaaand i love your wig. ;D fun makeup!!

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all look terrific. Well done! Hand-down best zombie costumes I've seen this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you guys are hella scary, but hella FLY!! Way to go

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig