Friday, November 11, 2011

Comment of the Week...

This weeks comment of the week goes to
Skinny Moonstick

[Att_ls225.jpg]
"Hey darling! I have been following your blog for a while, but this is my first comment! I absolutely adore your finds and style. You are such an inspiration, and I have taken thrifting to a whole new level because of you! And, let me tell you, I save money and have better than ever wardrobe! Thank you and good luck! www.skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com"


Funny Comments!

So this comment wasn't so funny I pee'd my pants...but it is comments like these that really inspire me to keep going whenever I get a little down..I know...it doesn't seem like I get down...but I do...I also realized last night the reason why I don't watch Greys anymore...I was a blubbering mess..I tried to put on self tanner and it smeared all over my face cuz I was balling my eyes out...

Anyway...Thank you Miss Skinny Moonstick...I would love to see some of your outfits and Thrifty goodness!!! Please send me an email with pictures, or even post it on my facebook.."A Second Look Project" started because I was un-inspired...and those who have become inspired have taken a second look at their closets, their fashion and themselves!!! Thank you Thank you!!

and a Thank you to all who have served our country! including P.E. by the way!! Thinking of our Veterans today and everyday for what they do...

Happy Friday!


Share:

4 comments

  1. Aw, that makes you feel warm all over, doesn't it? You have a great blog! You are very real and inclusive and I enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shana! I am beyond happy my comment warmed your heart. I come to your blog to learn, inspire, and admire, and it keeps me going on my down days. My grandma used to say, there are no ups without downs, and no mornings without nights... It is everything that makes us wonderful!
    Thank you so much and good luck!

    www.skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig