Friday, November 18, 2011

A Second Look Project: Michelle Obama Starter Kit

DSC04722

Bracelets Thrifted Savers

DSC04724

DSC04725
Outfit Details:
Vintage Obama Starter Kit Dress: Thrifted Savers (found by Shana...eh ehm...thank you very much haha)
Heels: Ellen Tracy DSW
Bracelets: Thrifted Savers
Earrings: Thrifted Savers

P.E. HERE!
Dresses! Where have you been all of my life?! I learned that not every dress needs to be skin tight. I feel like a real woman whenever I throw one on. Before Shana saved me, I never wore dresses ever unless I was going to a wedding- and it would be a bad pick from the 90's. I'm the loving 70's & 80's business style dresses/ my Michelle Obama starter kit dresses the most.

To look at my transformation from the start CLICK HERE!


Have a wonderful weekend!
Share:

10 comments

  1. Beautiful! I am so glad I found this blog because I have a terrible time with clothes. I love the styles that you two wear and how you both manage to make things that I would totally think were horrible on a hanger look current and fashionable. I was able to find myself a few new pieces of clothing today by taking the chance and trying on a few things I would have normally passed by. I miss my thrift stores back home and cannot wait to be back stateside again to be able to find amazing thift store things again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses are the most feminine thing a girl can wear! That's our power, the girl power! You look really adorable and chic in this blue dress!
    Good Luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really sophisticated dress and it looks amazing on you! def channeling Michelle Obama here.

    Make sure you and Shana both come and enter my peplum dress giveaway - this yellow color would be fantastic on both of you!

    Goodwill Huntingg: Win the Pineapple Princess dress by Shabby Apple
    Best dressy boots on a budget - $50 and under

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute...Looks like two pieces actually...
    I am a total dress wearer too, I used to shy away from pants completely...trying to wear them more...but dresses are always my go to!!
    Looking fabulously chic here..and love it with the neutral shoe!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many years to go of assembling "PROFESSIONAL" outfits, so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and cool post. Take some time to visit my blog.

    http://Paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color looks amazing on you :) I also love the shoes

    P.S. I'd like to invite you to join my new giveaway :) http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig