Tuesday, December 06, 2011

12 Hours

Blouse Vintage Goodwill LV

picnikfile_45BEQo

Tuxedo Blazer Ny&Co Savers

Skinny Jeans H&M

picnikfile_YOkJkC
Outfit Details
Tuxedo Blazer- NY &Co Thrifted Savers
Vintage Blouse- Goodwill of So. NV
Skinny Jeans- H&M
Booties- Bamboo Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Gold Ring- F21
Bag- Coach Gifted
Necklace- Jewelmint

-It is currently 37 Degrees outside...I'm cold. 
-My left butt cheek is extremely sore from Kung Fu practice with P.E. I will explain later.
-I feel like I am prepping for babies with all the animals in my house...
-I snapped at Sampson, my black lab...he was laying his head on my lap, whilst my laptop was on my lap...
-Sasha, my calico cat was meowing up a storm because she is on a diet and is STARVING
-The hubby's phone went off every 15 minutes....droid....droid....droid....
-I also had a dream that 2 GINORMOUS dolphins were attacking our home in California, keep in mind we   don't  live in California...we then grabbed our belongings and took a slide to Las Vegas...WHAT!

This my friends was the last 12 hours of my life..haha if someone can interpret this I would be oh so grateful...haha...and a new day begins...


Share:

10 comments

  1. Ok, 1) it's December (cold), 2) I would meow if I would starve :), and 3) dolphins attacking the "California House" is the craziness, and flying to Las Vegas means that despite coldness, starvation, and craziness "there's no place like home"! Hope now this makes any sense... :) Hang in there cuz you look fabulous, btw!!!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! I love the pop of yellow beneath the black. I really want to get a pair of booties, and there's a pair of Aldo that I really have my eye on. And I'll trade places with you. I live in Tampa and we don't even need sweaters. It's hard to think of it being the holidays with this kind of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is beautiful on you! I love it. I have a BCBG top in the same hue and I've been meaning to wear it.

    Dolphins can actually be trained to attack people. I won't go into any details, but I've heard of several stories where people get attacked by dolphins as if they were guard dogs. It's weird and kind of scary. So maybe your dream is actually occurring at someone's home in California somewhere...lol.

    Anyway...lmao. Hope you have a lovely Tuesday :)

    xo Azu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black is my favorite color. I love those boots. I haven't ever worn a gold top but I think I'll try it, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful Shana, and compliments to P.E for such amazing photos!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kung Fu? Yes please do explain. I LOVE that tuxedo blazer. Im going to start looking out for those. HOT. Love this fit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that gold blouse, it's everything! I have those exact same booties in all three colors available, I blogged about them the other day. I actually love and hate them and may not keep them. I find it almost impossible to walk in them...or any Bamboo shoes. Sigh, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahah! It pleases me when I discover I am not the only one who has such nonsensical dreams ^_^

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color looks perfect againt your skin.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig