Tuesday, January 24, 2012

6 pack

Dress Vintage Thrifted

Blazer Thrifted Nordstroms

Ring Urban Warrior Ring Jewelmint

Thrifted

Heels Paris Hilton Marshalls
Outfit Details
Dress- Vintage Thrifted I also wore it in THIS post.
Blazer- Vintage Thrifted
Heels- Paris Hilton Marshalls
Ring- Urban Warrior Ring Jewelmint

I had such an amazing weekend. I am also exhausted, though I can't tell if it was the weekend or my new age...either way, I am so excited about my presents! I seriously got some amazing things, and I have decided I will be doing a Haul video to show you some of the items I got. I also can't wait to show you some of the decor and thrifty items I got for the party and for our home...I will also be announcing the winners of the Sneakpeeq giveaway later tonight so stay tuned! Now that my party is done I need a new project...I am thinking it is time to work on the "I WANT my six pack back" did I put that on my WANT list? Well, I now have a little more time after work, so I can get back in the swing of things...how are you guys doing on your WANT list?

Hey, REMEMBER when I asked everyone to leave a comment and tell me something I don't know about themselves, a talent, where they are from or just something funny? Well let's do that again k....leave your name and tell me a little bit about you, I love getting to know you guys and I think everyone should as well! If you have a blog leave the link and or twitter, facebook link so that people can come say hi!

Let's see if anyone is reading this....haha

GO

Share:

17 comments

  1. there is a girl i work with in a clothing store. every time something looks amazing on someone she tells them 'it fits you like buttah!' that dress on you? buttah! gorgeous.

    chrissy
    http://mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bright blue with the neutral dress. REALLY cute outfit. great thrify finds :)

    erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the jacket - great color combo -

    Hi. I am JJ and I am a shopaholic - my talet is: I can give myself great reason as to why I need to go shopping - I can say I dont need it, but my other voice will tell me why i need it! I love your blog -here is my blog - www.jerseyblogess.com

    and my fb page is https://www.facebook.com/JerseyBlogess

    stop by please - Muah

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgggggg U LOOK AMAZING!
    WWW.STYLE4CURVES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! that's a great find!!

    Carisa
    www.bunniesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally loving the patterned dress and blazer on you! Great thrifty finds, love it!
    I have created a Skinny Moonstick blog about styling on a thrifty budget. Since I'm a little girl, I've played a classical flute in a very Mozart-Bach-Bethoven way... Nice to meet you! :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress and pretty jealous that I don't have one like it!

    I live in Colorado and love to ski, camp and hike. I will be getting married in less than 3 months and planning a wedding is stressful! I also love to thrift shop and try to as much as possible.

    http://crinsty4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, the dress and blazer look so awesome together!!!! great finds...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah that dress is Awesome! About me: Im Keesha (Hi Shana!) I live in Alabama. Have a love/hate relationship with this place. I have had a crush on my husband since I was in the 2nd grade. Talent: I guess im good at driving myself crazy lol. I can chase my own tail with the best of them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute dress, I really like it with the blue blazer!! I love the heels too!!


    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit reminds me of what Kardashian would wear! Even the hair! Fab
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look Awesome!!!

    Okay. So here goes. My name is Mimi and I've been lurking over here for quite some time!

    One of my most impressive talents is thrifting while entertaining a whining 1 year old. I'm the best at it!

    Love your blog!

    Mimi
    www.lipglossandbinky.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great dress I luv the blue paired with it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am the only BLONDE in my family, all my siblings look like you, brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin tone..and i am NOT adopted. plus i'm the middle child so in every way i stick out, hahahaha! BUT we all have the same nose and same smile, so see? we ARE in fact, related.
    My sister tried to be a gangsta girl in high school and she told people her last name was like Garcia or something, and she could pull it off, she had the coloring and the big permed, sprayed out hair and RAiders parka. So they didn't believe me when i told them i was her sister, and said ya, she's white...her last name is Osborne. LOL!!!
    SO ya, that is something interesting right?? ;D

    and sorry i'm blowing up your inbox probably but i obviously am getting caught up on your blog today, SORRY!! ;D

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  16. See now, I need to come raid your closet, lol. Love this dress:)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig