Friday, January 06, 2012

683 in 2012

new years

New Years Preview

What did ya guys do for New Years? I know...it's like almost Valentines Day..so a little late to ask questions...but umm we had a blast...Mr. Kilbourn also took like a bazillion pictures...683 to be exact...so while I spend my nights roaming through the pictures to hopefully give you guys a nice wrap up of what we did..have a wonderful Friday...and enjoy the random heat everyone seems to be feeling..it's like 70 degrees today...yipeeee so much happier when the sun is out...ta ta for now..

oh..and how can I leave you without mentioning that this and this, and this is on Sneakpeeq today...I think I am going to use my 20% off coupon to buy one...just ENTER HERE and you will get one too ;O)
Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig