Thursday, February 02, 2012

A Cold Front

Justin

DSC03164

DSC03106

NOW that I have your attention!
Here is what I am really doing...See this box...


It WAS a box of tissues... that I have completely run out of...so now...I have a massive rash underneath my nose from using toilet paper, like a second grader whose snotty nose is all over their hands...I know....Way less sexier than me and Will Smith...haha Anyway.... How about I spare you the crusty lip and you visit me HERE in an older post, where I am looking much better, wearing one of my favorite thrifty finds and purses and talk animals...yeah? Ok...Enjoy...haha I promise I will be back to my regular programming soon....
Share:

5 comments

  1. What fun post. The pics are great and you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol good way to grab our attention...Man Candy! Anywho, I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I think you look way prettier than all those three man together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh celebrities, always trying to play coy, whatevs they were all floored by your beauty they were speechless. lol! i hate colds..HATE them. Someone told me to try mixing like a Tablespoon of RAW honey + 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon together and that is supposed to stop colds in their tracks or at least help you get over it sooner. You can down it plain or add it to yogurt or warm up some OJ and stir it into that. I know this is too late now, but just in case you get one again, hahaha!

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, HAHA! I love that picture of you and Bradley Cooper! I hope you brought him home with you ;)

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig