Thursday, February 09, 2012

What We Wore: Pull It together



So...since I started my "I'm a crazy lunatic who wants to compete in a bikini competition" I am exhausted...and left with no energy by the end of the night...so I might be switching it up here on the blog...we'll see...don't worry...I will still wear thrifted clothes, P.E. will still take pictures and video...I just might not have it all on one post....so....today I leave you with a What We Wore video of P.E. and I! The outfit post can be found here.

and...as boring as this post was...I am not hopeful that the video is any better haha I think I will be better the second week...promise...haha
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig