Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Long Leather Vintage

picnikfile_AoaAnl
Vintage Jacket


Vintage Leather


Ettienne Aigner bag and heels

Skirt Vintage My Mom's

Bee Pin vintage

Bag Etienne Aigner Thrifted Savers
Outfit Details
Vintage Leather Jacket- Hubby's Grandma's
Green Sweater- Hollister
Vintage Bee Broach- Hubby's Grandma
Skirt- My Mom's
Heels- Etienne Aigner Thrifted Savers
Ring- H&M
Belt- H&M
Bag- Etienne Aigner Thrifted Savers

I get a lot of questions about some of my favorite finds...It is so hard to really think of one particular item...but this vintage jacket is one of the best overall pieces I own...it means so much to me that I can share in my hubby's grandma's life...fashion really is one of my forms of communication..and I just feel like it says so much!

I, like all of the other dorks, watched a taped version of the Bachelor...uh boy...I also can't stop thinking about a swimsuit and bra I tried on at Victorias Secret this weekend...I never go shopping there..EVER...and I seriously can't stop thinking about it...I even had a dream that I went back to get it and they didn't have any more..so I flew to the headquarters to custom make me a swimsuit...yep...It was beautiful...haha so silly...but really...the suit was like lingerie...haha instead I used my sneakpeeq gift card and free shipping to get this suit...kinda weird I know..but I just loved how unique it was..and I mean...who has time to fly to Victorias Secrets corporate office...haha


Share:

16 comments

  1. love the leather jacket, what a classy find! I got married and just returned back to the country!


    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously into vintage Etienne Aigner stuff these days. Glad to see someone else wearing it too. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool jacket. Retro-fab. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool jacket. Retro-fab. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is incredible and green is totally your color! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle last week...I hope you'll join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing leather coat..! i love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This leather code is really awesome and beautiful because we should make some thing better and unique way of fashion and related things to do Emma Swan Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog. I would like to share it with my friends. I hope you will continue your works like this .Keep up the excellent work. You have a magical talent of holding readers mind. Samish leather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that coat is great! The design is amazing, and it's not too formal it's definitely Chris Pratt Avengers Infinity War Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they're pretty cool. I don't know if I'd describe them as elbow length. They re not really that long. I like the buttons on the second ones. Avengers Bucky Infinity War Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. She wear superb long leather coat on fur collar, i like it. Riverdale Southside Serpents Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent information on your blog fantastic beasts coat, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it’s nice to find a website the details so much information about different artists.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ecommerce website design, cheap wordpress website design dubai & Integration company in the UK.Expert PrestaShop, Open Cart, Shopify, Magento and WordPress developers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really thanks for sharing the information

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig