Wednesday, April 11, 2012

All Wrapped Up

Necklace Thrifted Savers

Scarf Dress for Success Sale

Bag Dooney Dress for Success

Vintage Pencil Skirt

Heels BCBG Marshalls
Outfit Details
Tangerine Button Down- Gap Thrifted Savers
Scarf- Dress for Success Sale
Belt- My grandpas
Vintage Dooney- Dress for Success Sale
Heels- BCBG Marshalls
Necklace- Thrifted Savers

I'm kind of having a major freak out folks...remember that Boudoir photo shoot I had? Well, the pics are up and voting starts Monday TODAY!....and the women look absolutely stunning...like I wanna vomit stunning...haha I am also still in shock that I even did it...anyway...when voting starts I will let you guys know...I'm gonna need all the help I can get...
EDIT: Ok, Voting has started! I will do a post on it but you can CLICK HERE to vote! They will ask for your email and name but this is so it is fair and only one vote per person. Thanks guys!

Anyway, this weather is still all over the place so P.E. and I decided to continue our wearing of winter things...the What We Wore video will be up tonight...there have also been a few changes in our life that will most likely affect the timing of our videos...but we have some fun ideas coming your way...and all of the suggested outfit ideas are awesome...so we will be working on that too...anyway...hope you are enjoying your Wednesday...
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a fabulous look. You look so chic and loving your vintage Donney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you styled the scarf! :) you look amazing.

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never been able to master the layered top look. This is awesome. It looks so purposely askew. I may have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig