Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Black & White

DSC06263 DSC06265 DSC06266 DSC06255 DSC06267 DSC06268 DSC06262
Outfit Preview
Vintage Blouse: Thrifted Savers
Tuxedo Pants: Banana Republic (Major Sale only $15)
Heels: BCBG
Necklace: F21
Ring: H&M
Lipstick: MAC Morange 

It's funny...Summer is here and I am loving all of the color..but lately...lately all I want to wear is black and white. Is that weird...what is going on...haha seriously....like 3 days in a row...black and white...you'll see. I also noticed that my hair was super dry after braiding it...haha I've actually been straightening it lately and I love it! 

So anyway,  I had a major panic attack and completely sobbed like a baby in the parking lot of my gym after my first "posing for my competition" session last week. Stripper heels in tow,  It was like everything I had been feeling hit me all at once. I know I should be so proud of where I have come, but the human in me is still striving for more...and feeling disappointed is natural. I take it as an added motivation...Last night chatting with the hubby I realized that being satisfied may be the hardest goal in life to achieve...I mean it is normal to not be satisfied...to always want more...but I am trying to channel that energy in a positive direction...I guess it is kinda hard when all you think about is wine and cheese :O) 

Anyway, I started following Brooke Mora and Jammcore, two inspirational beings that have somehow entered my life...They have started an 8 week Road to Shape Week, and I am in the same week as her. Week 3...I was thinking I would do a video to launch my new channel on Youtube where I will post more recipes, workouts, and anything else I am doing fitness or health wise...I am no nutritionist nor am I a trainer...but I get so many questions that I thought I would share what I am doing and introduce you to my beautiful and amazing coaches here in Las Vegas. So stay tuned, trying to get it up this week to celebrate a 1,000 subscribers on my Thrifters Anonymous Youtube!!! another Giveaway coming soon...and one that is especially awesome for those living in Las Vegas...stay tuned...love you guys!


Here is our What We Wore Video!
Share:

10 comments

  1. Great outfit and love that necklace (: xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to be satisfied. Especially when you feel you can do better...Just look at what youve accomplished and be proud. Anything beyond what youve already accomplished in just additional icing on the cake!

    ps. Love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit - I'm a HUGE thrifter and love seeing everything that you get!!!

    sarahsavvystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never fear. Black and white is always right! I'm loving the color thing too but every once in a while I need a little neutrality. You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit!!! And I hope you feel better chica, you have some wonderful accomplishments. Try not to be hard on yourself, but instead be proud and continue to challenge yourself to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just fab - I love the entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are withering away! No, you look good, and I bet you feel even better. I envied your tuxedo blazer and now Im envying those tuxedo pants! So im guessing its not that hot in Vegas yet? I told my bf we should go for a quick trip, stay in old town, and thrift it up. Before la bebe gets here. Im just scared of the mad heat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love this outfit. I bought a similar shirt like that (the H&M Kara Laricks)but yours looks way more classy..and seriously $15 for those tuxedo pants. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit--I may have to rethink passing by blouses like that at the thrift!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig