Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Upside Down


Outfit Details
T-shirt: Old Navy...I have like 12 haha
Vintage Belt Buckle: Thrifted Dress for Success
Skinny boyfriend style jeans: Gap Thrifted Savers
Sperries: Thrifted Savers
Earrings: Jewelmint

Well, here I am...in another Old Navy T-shirt...see you have to know something about me...we were very fancy growing up...and not fancy like proper...but for some reason..I wore a lot of velvet and lace... a  t-shirt was not appropriate...my closet was never filled with casual clothing..therefore...I am always dressed up...but on the weekend all I wanna do is wear a t-shirt..oh and this belt with a cheetah on it...the hubby doesn't quite get it...but I feel like it makes up for the t-shirt...thus balancing out my casual look haha the problem is...the cheetah is upside down...so now I just look silly...and flats...I am wearing flats people...haha I'm a changing...I even did laundry and made the bed yesterday...yep...


Oh and I got a recommendation after this post...I couldn't be more excited! Clean house here I come!!

Share:

8 comments

  1. So what you're trying to say is that you were born fancy? Haha. I respect that. Your parents loved you obviously and cared for your wardrobes well being. I have been trying to find a cheetah belt like that. I have another blogger friend that has one. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This belt is GORGEOUS! I volunteer at the local Dress For Success office here in Charlotte NC. They have some really cool stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the minty tee and oh my gosh - a cheetah belt buckle on a cheetah print belt! I drool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to be the best thrifter this world has ever seen. I really like how "chill" this look is.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very niсе post. I ϳuѕt stumbled
    upon уouг blog and wanted tо say
    that I have truly enϳoуed bгowsing yοur blog posts.

    In anу cаse I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Also visit my weblog - 1 month loan

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig