Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Reflection

IMG_8140 IMG_8144 IMG_8138 IMG_8148 IMG_8180 IMG_8137
Outfit Details
Black Cocktail Dress: Isaac Mizrahi for Target Thrifted Goodwill (During this thrifting trip!)
Bracelet: Vintage hubby's Grandma
Hot Pink Peep Toes: Nine West Marshalls (Long time ago)


I had just gotten my hair done...and I was trying to figure out Tesha, my hair master,  got my hair so voluminous, when my hubby started snapping pictures..
in my dining room...
revealing my grandma's vintage mirror...
 filled with a layer of dust!!!!!!!
 If you don't know about that story you can read this post HERE.

This will probably be the last time my hair looks so clean..and styled...my girl Tesha is amazing...she actually did this with one broken hand...yep...oh and we call this feather lightening...not sure exactly what it is...but I am loving it...thank you Tesha...sometimes I wish I could just pay her to wash my hair and give me a massage...is that weird? For those of you in Vegas, she is here every 3 to 4 weeks...Portfolio Salon is the place...Tesha Schropp is the master....and I am oh so thankful to have her in my life...obviously for more than just my hair :O) So glad it is Thursday, this week is taking forever!


P.S. I uploaded a new What We Wore Video when I saw P.E. a couple of weeks ago, you can watch it HERE.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Your hair is gorgeous! And those are great pictures. I love freshly styled hair.
    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! Your hair is gorgeous all the time though, so that's no surprise! Also, that mirror is gorgeous. Great photos! :)

    B.
    49 Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep thats the hairstylist you want to keep. The one that can do her job with a handicap...I love it! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks sooooo pretty....You look great as well...that vintage mirror is absolutely gorgeous and I even like your curtain...wish i could see more of your home decor...take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorg, I have that dress in purple, thrifted too.
    BTW, am I missing something? You aren't wearing peep toes in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the significance of the black cocktail dress and vintage bracelet mentioned in your outfit details? Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig