Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Forgotten Vintage Vest


Outfit Details
Vintage Vest: Thrifted Savers
White Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted Savers
Heels: Marshalls
Vintage Airplane  Pendant: My hubby's grandma
Ring: H&M

 I got this vintage vest "making me feel like a cruise director" over 7 months ago and just decided to wear it. I hate when I get something I am soo excited for and completely forget about it..I guess that is why I am an addict...to thrifting that is...same goes for these shoes...I love them..they are so comfortable..and I am trying to figure out how to transition them to Fall cuz I don't wanna take them off..anyway..that's my outfit. Not much to say...other than I had a killer leg workout yesterday and I am officially back to training...one of these days I will have enough time to get my pictures and video up..one of these days...until then

P.S. are Halloween items really hitting the shelf...I mean really...crap...already?!>!

Share:

13 comments

  1. This is one cool vest! Love those heels!!

    x Aliya
    Hill Side Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana doll, you are just too pretty. I'm loving that vintage vest. Vintage vests are the best ;)

    And about Halloween items...LOL! It amazes me how quickly they roll things out for the holidays.

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in everything you put on! I love seeing all the finds you get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a vest in this post?! I didn't even notice because of the awesome shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so obsessed with these kind of vests that look like sleeveless jackets! Love this outfit!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have lots of things myself still with tags on :-x

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Love the jeans and the fact that they're thrifted!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waht a great vest - can't believe you forgot about this! So cute! LOVE your shoes to. Actually, I LOVE everything about your style.
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a similar vest! Great styling and the lipstick really adds to the outfit :)

    <3
    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You get more and more gorgeous each time I visit. Try wearing tights or ankle socks with your shoes to transition them into the fall. I've always wanted to try that with my shoes but I'm not sure if I have the guts!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig