Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister

sister and me 2
I've shared this picture before...it's my favorite. Taken by my dad...

Hand Made by my mom!Matching striped jumper and dress! Man, I wish I had this dress now..so on trend! haha!


From all of the years mom made us wear matching outfits...to choreographing a full dance show to the newest album of ACE of BASE and charging the family $5 to watch us...for 3 hours...WITH an intermission. You are my best friend and I admire you in so many ways...your ability to focus and go after what you want is something I always look to....You inspire me and motivate me every day...Mom would be so proud of you. I am so lucky to have a sister like you...to more SISTER FUN...I can't wait to see what this year will bring you...you deserve the world. 

Happy Birthday Sister! 

Let the "extravaganza" begin!
Share:

16 comments

  1. Happy Bday to your sister!! You'are so cute!!! :)

    Can you plz help me and watch the video on my blog (and share it if you want), it's for a contest and I need more views! :)
    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Happy Birthday Sister :) You two were such adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..adorbs! Happy Birthday to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! How sweet (and that first pic? Classic!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious!! I have two sisters and two brothers, and although we're closer now, we never bonded quite like that. That's special. Love the early fashion shot. too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Sister :) You two look so Adorable in those pics. I have Two Older Sister and I'm only close to one of them. It's crazy how the clothes that we wore back in the 80's is coming Back :O I miss those year's... Were very lucky to grow up in the 1980's where Fashion was about being Bright and Fun and No Judgment's :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are so cute!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys are so cute!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww such a sweet and wonderful post. I so love your sweet birthday wishes for sister. And the photos are truly precious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys you are looking so nice have Warm birthday wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Happy Birthday celebrations and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Birthday celebrations, Many Birthday wishes and hope to all dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sisters and nice Birthday celebration, Many Happy Birthday wishes to both the sister God bless you

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig