Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Humidity and High Buns







Outfit Details
Top: JCrew Thrifted Savers
Pants: H&M Thrifted Savers
Heels: Colin Stuart Thrifted Salvation Army
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Vintage Hubby's Grandma
Bracelets/Earrings: Thrifted, Brandy Melville, F21

Well, my outfits haven't been too exciting lately...or I just haven't been excited about my outfits..the weather...rather humidity is driving me crazy...I am just not used to it..so...there's that. I know that everyone is wearing their hair like this lately...I laugh because I danced ballet for over 13 years and this is how I wore my hair everyday...I got made fun of in school..for having my hair in a bun...yep...and now it is trendy...totally ok with it...I don't use Photoshop so you can kinda tell that my hair is dirty and I am kind of sweating...thus the high bun haha
  The hubby and I celebrated 6 years and I spent one hour looking at pictures from our wedding...crying...laughing...I even created a post and then realized it was a little ridiculous on the pictures...I might just post it this weekend as I loved re-living the whole day...we didn't do much...just hung out which is really what we like to do...We have been a tad on the busy side but  I have been loving seeing all of NYFW Spring collections...have you guys been checking out any footage? The only thing that I hate is that it is for Spring...of 2013 haha so I found myself looking at footage for Fall 2012...since that is where we are now...I am also working on my Fall Hall from Savers! I will post it soon..without P.E. We have tried to meet up but it doesn't seem to be happening so I will be doing it on my own...stay tuned. 
Happy Humpday...haha I hate that word...

Share:

12 comments

  1. I love high buns like this! My hair is so curly that it doesn't ever turn out this cute but whenever I am late or it is humid I throw it up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    Your outfit and hair both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that high bun and lightweight jealous because my hair isn't quite long enough for a high bun yet! LOL. Congrats to you and hubby--would love to see pics of your wedding!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe I shouldv'e said Happy Anniversary instead of Congrats.?? Congrats on 6 years-- Happy anniversary! LMBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I know what you mean with the weather is not cooperating. This is one hair trend I will never get tired because once in a while I love to have it up like this too. Great outfit and in love with your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute! i love that vintage necklace, so glad I found your blog, a fellow thrifter :) *now following*

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look and I really want those shoes!!! That's a very nice thrift!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this simple look!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your outfit and the high bun!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You still look great thought even for the humidity and all. Happy Anniversary. :) I love that you thrifted the whole outfit except for one from the Grandma. How lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Low price The nike jordan Sneakers

    Do you want to uncover low cost from suppliers Nike jordan footwear without going for walks absent house? The following you've got obtained a supply to get your pattern merchandise on the web.

    Though plenty of on-line shops, you will find handful of suppliers that market wholesale a great deal of things like T-shirt, skinny denims, handbags, wrist watches, tones, clothes, Nike jordan shoes and so forth, but Cheerwholesale could be the only one. Hunting is different for everyone. Men and women, deciding upon to get able to crosscheck the cost inside the desired factors of quite a few diverse shops, who would like to acquire a great deal of items in addition to who choose to make investments the essential time about buying, know sure for these types of at wholesale charges trusted on the web merchants. The current give together with the at wholesale charges price throughout the items will probable be mentioned where by you can concentrate on variety you have locked in picking out the from suppliers on the web looking. You may also pick out the matters dependant upon the assortment of amount ranges. In the function that in almost any regard you need a check into the products dimension, the dimensions chart' provides the knowledge.

    The actual arrivals from a brand-new factors may possibly also be featured in order that make an software for the latest pattern. There may very well be a rebate across the shipping component during the event you get for numerous array or bigger products. Your check out service could be utilized when your purchasing is by, which you could possibly realize the obtained goods as well as the quantity. You are able to even deselect a selected thing ahead of making the particular transaction through your report. The shop is specified to get the charge card particulars along with charges the variety also as could possibly get the transport particulars accurately the place it's going to locate sent inside of handful of times according to the put your house is. But make sure that you look into great print succumbed the particular delivery and shipping particulars in the function that in any respect in the event you need to have to exchange also as come again the item or provider.

    When you are concluded the looking involving from suppliers The nike jordan shoes you will be capable to recognize that here is the smart way involving purchasing cheap Nike jordan sneakers devoid of having investing terrific deal of time inside touring fully toward the store. And that I propose Cheerwholesale is definitely the most effective decision.



    [url=http://www.expotv.com/profile/home/uid-706374/public]cheap jordan shoes for sale[/url]|
    [url=http://www.ziggs.com/Links/Didale_Ser_825378]jordan retro shoes[/url]|

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig