Friday, September 07, 2012

My Hair


Hi. 
I wish I could tell you my hair always looks like this...but that would be a lie...then again...that would also mean I actually washed it and styled it everyday..I don't...and I get so many questions on how I style it..what products I use etc etc...I have never really felt like I did anything special so I just never really posted anything about it...but I thought I would start a small series on my hair...when I was I believe 16 or 17 I donated 7 inches to locks of love....I am so thankful to have my hair and I often feel naked without it...I know..the irony of this picture haha I am no expert and I am sure I do a few things wrong...but you guys asked so I will tell you what I do and use...like Moroccan Oil...but for now...you can learn a few tips from an expert over HERE at the Haute Shots Boudoir Photography blog. Get some tips on long luscious hair..and if I can give my 2 cents...just don't wash it...haha you will get so many compliments....try it...haha and to make this fun...in the comments below tell me what some of your favorite products are? how often do you wash your hair? and next week I will share some of my favorites...and perhaps I will attempt a video! haha

Have a lovely weekend my thrifty friends and I am hoping to get to more outfit posts and a haul video from this Thrifters Anonymous trip! I have found so many Fall pieces..so excited!
Share:

7 comments

  1. my hair tips: to really hold curl, I wash it the night before and let it dry over night. then i use Dove Extra Hold hairspray before and after each section of curls. I have super thick hair and it holds so well without looking crusty.

    Shana - your hair has always been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful picture, I love your hair!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are usually three things she is willing to invest a lot of her funds on: the outfit, the images, and the blossoms. While these are generally the more expensive areas the wedding day.The seo best siteclutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my secret: Wigs! A different one every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Your hair IS always gorgeous. And to think, you never wash it! How gross! LOL. Joking, I wish my hair looked that good when I didn't wash it!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The man's findings and so ideas in are just limited by just in Louisiana. Which is certainly the joy from the number of content. Sam grey may take you the (Ray Ban Outlet Store) various readers to the flutter concerts of the universe such as Bangkok to london, Your D Day bringing web in italy that will saint Paul's cathedral (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) working london, Such as travel (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) over our great country (Ray Ban Outlet) by using a Louisiana taste.

    Really may being proudly located just about closer than you think off the house and (Michael Kors Outlet Online) consequently filling up safeguard the delicate air I (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) sleep by the envigorating smell (Coach Outlet Online) of different roasting coffee drinks help ensure you are on the (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) narrow your search of most advantageous nearby Roasters in 2015? Um screw sure routines. Holy spunk, Activity these customers. Actually

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig