Friday, October 12, 2012

Flashback Friday: DIY Poncho

With the weather changing so quickly here in Vegas, I was scrambling to grab something warm to wear this morning since I have not organized and replaced my summer clothes. I came across a throw I had gotten at the local Catholic Charities last year...I was rocking this blanket all last year and everyone kept asking where I got it...haha SO I thought I would share how I did it! haha Happy Friday, and to wearing your blankets and sheets as chic outerwear!

Step One
Step Two
Step Three
Step Four
Step five

Step Six

Here is the Video I did...man I look different...ughhh anyway...it shows you how I did it I guess...


Share:

6 comments

  1. This is a very cute and easy DIY!!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/10/pumpkin-spice-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the resource queen!!! Love it!

    XOXO
    Remy

    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..so I will never look at blankets or skirts (watched the transforming a skirt video right after this one) again! That was so creatively chic!!

    Dee
    www.divasthrifttwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip! Goed very well with the whole native-American fashion trend going on right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Way to create in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this has been the best DYI tutorial I have ever seen! Thanks for this awesome tip and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig