Friday, November 09, 2012

Flashback Friday: Vintage Southwest and Velcro

Lipstick Maybelline Red Revival
Heels Buffalo Exchange
picnikfile_5quI8x
Outfit Details

Vintage Dress- Goodwill of S. NV Found it at this Thrifters Anonymous Meeting
Belt- Goodwill of S. NV
Tights: Marshalls
Booties- Buffalo Exchange

So lately I have been searching my own blog for inspiration...I know..I have plenty of finds...but sometimes I wonder what I wore at this exact moment...Last year at around this time...this is what I wore...I TOTALLY forgot about this dress...it is up there with one of my favorite thrifted vintage purchases...and I don't even know where it is...see that is why it is so important to revisit things...anyway...not only did I love this outfit ..but I nearly fell on the floor laughing at P.E.Photographer Extraordinaire, for those who are new to my blog, and I explaining our outfits...haha YOU have to watch it to see what I mean...some of you have seen it...I miss her...haha man we were silly...and this was only a year ago! 

Enjoy and Happy Friday...Tomorrow we are celebrating Thanksgiving early at our home...so I will take some pics and share our menu and decor! Favorite time of year! 


Share:

10 comments

  1. I love PE's outfit as well. :) And your vintage Southwest dress, I am in love!!!!! :) LOL! That was funny with your velcro belt. :) Ang those shoes are awesome as well. You two look lovely and it is fun watching videos of you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and PE both look really pretty!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so smitten with your boots! I LOVE them. GREAT fall look :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is PE up to? I miss seeing you guys interact also. You guys are way too funny together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is so FAB. LOVE the colors and patterns and that you paired it with some cute boots!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from the PS BANANAS! fashion blog: http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is something else! I miss PE too, always enjoy your videos together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really pretty dress. It looks great with the booties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like heather's Raven/Poe Costume

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely... so vintage. xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like.
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that dress! I just found your blog and am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig