Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Fashion and Gift Guide: Inspiration Begins

RUBY DRESS
Black Sequin Shift Dress
MEL Wrap Maxi Dress - 100% Sustainable S/M

So I normally get most of my thrifting inspiration from Magazines...and when this new collection came across my email...I found myself flipping through it over and over again...with the holidays approaching I can't help but think that some of these will make great gifts...and well if I could find these dresses at the thrift store I would be one happy addict :O) You are sure to get inspired...and see what you can find thrifting! But I am gonna need that T-shirt that says "Just Done It" how cute is that!!! 

Take a look a the Young Republic 2012 Christmas collection yourself! and get inspired!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig