Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Playing Dress Up

1 2 4 5 3 IMG_8296 (2)
IMG_8306w (2) 6
Outfit Details
Corsette: Gifted by P.E. From a local Consignment Store
Skirt: Thrifted Savers
Fur Stole: Thrifted Savers
Heels: Marshalls
Gold Armor ring: F21
Gold Double ring: H&M  It is on sale now for $3!!!
Necklace: Luxecraving


I had my very first holiday party this past weekend..and I managed  to wear my grey t-shirt yet again...I know...I did put on red lipstick...that seems to be my new thing lately...when in doubt, wear red lipstick! Anyway...I took these photos some time ago and I remember when I was putting this outfit together...I almost feel like this is what a little girl would put together...roses...tulle...high heels...diamonds...furr....haha I imagine this is would I would have wanted to wear to the party...do you ever think of outfits that would be so cool...but you can't actually imagine yourself going anywhere in public with it? Maybe I will get some guts and wear this out one night... until then I will look at the gorgeous photos that Stacie has taken...Thank you Stacie for letting my inner 6 year play dress up yet again...

Don't forget to enter the www.replacemycontacts.com Giveaway going on! You can win a pair of contacts! 
Share:

9 comments

  1. What a fun and beautiful outfit! You look gorgeous!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, a.m.a.z.i.n.g. ootd and jewelry and hair and all! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wore the t-shirt to a holiday party? What did you wear it with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @stacie YES..haha I wore my grey T-shirt...skinny Jeans...and my new boots...threw on my red lipstick and a necklace and I looked super fancy...funny how lipstick can change your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning, and I love this outfit. Lovely photos too ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in these photos! Your hair is amazing! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thought on my latest post. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! And, yes, I think you should definitely wear that outfit to a get together. So. Much. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have great style! I also enjoyed reading your posts about fitness. I'm trying to restart my own fitness journey as well. I'm your newest follower :)


    http://jenesaisquoi1980.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig