Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The end is near...

IMG_2281 IMG_2267 IMG_2254 IMG_2258 IMG_2279 IMG_2264 IMG_2278
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted Savers
Skirt: Vintage Thrifted Catholic Charities (Also worn here)
Belt: Thrifted Savers
Booties: Marshalls
Bracelet: LuxeCraving

Hi Guys! I am almost caught up with everything and feeling less overwhelmed after our vacation..I also got the stomach flu, a jammed toe, and swollen ankle to go with it...haha.I have been going through the endless pictures and video...man...we went a little crazy on the cruise...but they turned out great...the weather is finally starting to get cooler here in Vegas...I feel like I have so many friends to catch up with and family to call...these past few weeks have really gone by fast...and before we know it we are thinking about the year to come or the end of the world...but then at least I don't have to stress about my WANT list for 2013.... Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and...

P.S. I am thinking of doing a "Thrifters Anonymous UGLY Sweater Contest next Monday, what do you guys think? haha 

See ya for now!
Share:

14 comments

  1. You have been nominated - http://dedivahdeals.com/2012/12/04/very-inspiring-blog-award/
    Have an inspiring day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...YES to the Ugly Sweater contest! I have quite a few ugly Christmas sweaters. Contrary to what the general public thinks about them, I happen to think they're adorable. But whatever ;)

    You look gorgeous in these pictures. And I want those boots!

    xoxo Azu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to do the Ugly Christmas sweater link up.. absolutely have to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweater contest sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top and the skirt! What a fun length!! YES to the ugly sweater contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your belted sweater and your hair is amazing! Found you on the Monday mingle... Follow eachother?!
    I have an ugly Christmas sweater staff party tomorrow!

    xx Kelly

    www.momwifebosslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt is fabulous! I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies!!! ok...I will announce the Ugly Sweater Link Up on Monday and then everyone can link up their Ugly Sweaters!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog!
    New follower for sure!
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in this outfit. Great skirt and love the boots!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so not ready to think about 2013 yet! But I am ready to think about great fashion. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic outfit! I love that most of it is thrifted! I just started a new linkup today called Diaries of a Bargainista, you should check it out and link up this post :) New Follower!

    http://allthingsalisamrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES on the ugly sweater contest! Love the bracelet... spaaarkly (L)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES, on the ugly sweater contest. I did a post on this last week ...although I don't think my sweater is "ugly"... ANYWAYS, you make the best thrifted outfits and this one really rocks.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig