Friday, January 18, 2013

Big Hair, Big Ship

Outfit Details
Dress: Kohls
Wedges: Marshalls
Necklace: Thrifted Savers
Straw Clutch: Thrifted Savers
Bracelets: Vintage, Family 
Snake Ring: My Grandma's
Big Hair: Charlotte Rouge Hair Spa, Galilee!

Ok. I know what you are thinking. I know...I got some big hair going on...see...these are some more pics from our cruise we took not to long ago and we got to go with friends from Alaska! Well the lovely ladies own a hair spa and I was feeling a little left out you know...with the flat hair and all...SO...they decided to give me a lift? haha what do you think? haha My husband was speechless....don't worry if you can't find the words...haha The horrible lighting is due to the disco that is behind us....haha more shenanigans to come....

and I did kinda feel like I could hide some stuff in my bump...I mean this hairstyle could be useful...haha 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Love love love your hair and that dress! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The higher the hair, the closer to Jesus! Haha! You look fabulous as always! I love corset top look to the dress and the necklace you paired with it :)

    <3 Danielle
    Goodwillista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the big hear. You look gorgeous and I love your dress! Great outfit xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha true true I read this to myhusband and laughed for 5 minutes! LOVE!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love your hair. Kudos to Charlotte Rouge Hair Spa and to you for having the beautiful healthy hair for them to style. I also love the look of your Thrifted Savers straw clutch, vintage bracelets and the dress from Kohls. It's a lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig