Friday, March 01, 2013

Rehearsals, Dancing in the Rain, and a Panda













HI Guys!!! We are in Seattle and we are having an absolute blast...our first day was spent wondering around the city, buying this panda hat...and relaxing! I will be posting more pics from rehearsal and more....So excited!!! I'm pretty sure everyone thought we were nuts draping ourselves over the bike rack...but whatever...we are being artsy and I LOVE IT! I miss my hubby...and my animals...but this has been a dream come true! Anastasia's father has been taking pictures of us and he is AMAZING! If you want to see pics of our rehearsals and more you can like his photography facebook page HERE. I am so thankful for it...it's one thing to perform but to see yourself doing it...well...it feels good...the people here are amazing and the other dancers are so sweet...it was like we bonded right when we first met...everyone is so talented and passionate...I have missed this kind of creativity....this is where I belong...ok off to rehearsal!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have a similar panda beanie! :) But mine doesn't have the popping out ears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you guys are HILARIOUS! I like those pictures next to the art and on the bike rack...LOL! As long as you're having fun that's all that matters <3

    xo Azu

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig